Terms and Conditions- Bouncy Castle Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncing
Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury
or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety
Instructions are followed:
- Each unit has an age limit which is specified on the information patch of the castle and in your rental agreement. NO ADULTS ON THE EQUIPMENT PLEASE.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy
Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note that if the Inflatable
is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges/buttons MUST be removed before using the
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used
either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be
- A responsible ADULT must supervise the Bouncy castle at all times.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded and limit numbers
according to the age and size of the Children using it. Try to avoid large and
small Children from using it at the same time.
- Always ensure that Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving
in amanner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch
the blower off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could
easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users
in getting on or off
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the
Bouncy Castle or any Child that is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy castle during inflation or deflation
as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed
appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area.
If a rain cover is not fitted, in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy
Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal)
can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the
inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this,
also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not
come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower.
In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the
mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later. If it does not restart
then contact us straight away.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castles do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/
liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse/ reckless
use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it
is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure that they are fully adhered to at
all times. Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to
anyone using the equipment. I have read the above agreement and fully
understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my
care I am fully responsible for the Inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage
that may occur, this will include the Inflatable being returned in an unacceptable
condition i.e. If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an
additional cleaning charge.